Nogat . Tiara . Jam Show

I liked the specificity and the genuine moments where they noticed something and mentioned it within the scene when it happened. I enjoyed the Canadien references throughout the Harold. There were some fun characters & physicalities and stil room for more. Easy to follow and focussed Opening that started small but revealed several aspects that Nogat used in the scenes. I think some moves mid/late in the piece were a little forced but I take the blame for that because of my coaching choices in encouraging everyone to pile on more towards the end. We can work on letting the stories inform our moves instead of just making fun tags, cuts, & jumps. Played fun and relaxed in the jam. Played confident all night.
5.15.2011 . 12:12 (12:37/12:36)
Friday midnight. Jam show. Full house. Prom in the house. Justin, Punam, Pat W, Pat E, Dan, Andrew, Sam.
TIARA
Open on a little girl getting ready for the prom. We see she lives in Toronto. And it is a world where people say they are sorry.
Cheated with your twin sister. "Inside you're prettier."
Old Man Winter. "If these children don't die how will they learn to respect the seasons?" Jack Frost friend.
Toys in time for Christmas. Story about prom. "Its my fault I didn't produce enough ejaculate." Building sons present.
New choice. Son dodging the draft.
Thirty more kilometers til we reach the molson factory. "Frost bite tennis elbow. " old man Toronto, Montreal, and Winnipeg.
So you want me to kill your twin. Walk a kilometer in my shoes. Jump to twin man making same attempt. Bear.
Bangladesh child talking to Jack Frost.
Get out of here real chair. Taking wife to hospital.
I like my rental cars like I like my women... 25 yrs old.
I see your still alive. Whose prettier on the inside.
You booted my bike? Canadien kid wants to meet chicks. Tags into
Oh Canada. Bad song.
Old man winter. Were you always so old? Cut to Young man winter in school. "I can freeze your heart. "
Lights.
jts