Nogat . Trumpet . 6/22

Trumpet in an old leather box. Shiny and full of spit. JP initials. Never returned to owner Jeremy Kaolin man of many talents. Except getting things back to rightful places. Worked in a Superstion Store. Everything is made of black cats. Horse foot with horse shoe on it. Louie Armstrong thing.
Produce and horse. Shouting. Peanuts? Mess up. Self deprication. Find a fix. Witty off road safety nets. Two different energies.
Ready to bake. Good I'm hungry. Messing up ritual. Steve practice your trumpet. Santa Clara classic. Jazz school. Pancakes. Father hopes his son is doing well cause of the money. 
Spend rest of our life doing other peoples laundry? Just wanna pack it up and leave. Pig persons.  Cash is obsolete.  Neighbors.  Too busy cleaning other peoples boots. Pressure of being good. Bob.
Horse names.  Star wars. Hairy balls on ya. Longest shaft in name.  Camel names. Ethnic names.
Anvils? Where's all the anvils? We're talking to you. Misidentity. Ill high five you cause I think you need it now.
Steve's dad. I get your letters.  Welcome to jazz. You're very kind to my wife.  Jazz. Vamping hillbilly tug boat. Looking for Guy who stole ... drugs? No I'm a military veteran.  Make a decision. 
Approaching door to being proud of you.  I've won four pulitzers.  All my books are about laundry.  Papa mama. Bob? Its like tears on cheek bit want everyone to see. 
Names say a lot about people.  Initial names are either good or bad. BB King wouldn't share ketchup.  None of us criminals.
My lets are killing me.  That was some heist.  Money with Boone to give it to.  Heitchhiker.   Hitch hike to school. 
Ready to tall your honor.  Interview. Gotta have some rules in jazz schools.  Guy who stole sons valve is the kinda Guy who... any ideas who that might be? ...
Bob? Your like a different person.  I smoke I do all kinds of sins.  I waited. Three Pulitzers. Dumpster of puppies.  Hug me like you mean it. (Hug)
Into
Owners talking to servants.  Listen lady. Small things in small packages. 
22 min
8 players