Thank You Ms Stacy


JTS, Hailey, Dwayne, Alexis, Ms Stacy, Ms Khoan, Richard, & Carlos.

A big thank you to my training class and especially our Teacher, Ms Stacy Paris.  She was super positive and helpful with our little bunch.  I want to work in Produce, Ralph's hired me and I trained over 50 hours as a Service Deli Clerk.  While it's not what I intended or will be doing going forward, I appreciated meeting, working, and learning with this crew.  Good people from interesting places doing interesting things.  They ham radio with with the Space Station, they fish for yellow tail off the coast of Catalina, they're librarians at the public library, they're working moms, they're Shaolin Kung Fu Teachers, and they are loving mothers from Wichita who just moved to LA to be close to their daughters.  And we all had a great teacher and caring friend in Ms Stacey.  Thank You.  


i make a the stack