A Fugue Saturday Night Shows

Mainstage . 9pm

The Armando Show

"Who is this Atlantic fellow?" 
"He's vast, deep, & salty."

"I don't know a lot about bears, but do they all sound like deaf people?"

"I'm paying a woman who pretends to be my hair."

"Pedi?"
"Just the mani?"
"Mani pedi?"
"...Do you know how much courage it took to come here?"

Bear Goggles

Wheel! Of! Emotions!


The Loft . 10pm



Lola

Noisy restaurant for an intimate talk.

"Every time I come over here, I'm expecting something different."
"Me too. But it's the same old True Detective."

"It's my first dildo. What size should I get?"
"The biggest, ya just wanna break the doors down. Think carnage."

run & gun dumb fun


Dem Pizza Boys
The new room mates are a little too comfortable.

I'm big in Japan T Shirt

Must be something in the air, i just lost two long term relationships, my wife & my mistress.

Kickass Character Fugue

"I feel bad for you buddy, but that lady just blew up my horse!"


Audienced at The Armando Show & Saturday Night Block Party . iO West . 9pm & 10pm . sat 7-18-15